Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MY PRAYER OF LOVE

Blessed are those who keep his statutes
and seek him with all their heart— I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands. Praise be to you, Lord;
teach me your decrees. I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts
and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your word. My soul is consumed with longing
for your laws at all times. Your statutes are my delight;
they are my counselors. I hold fast to your statutes, Lord;
do not let me be put to shame. I run in the path of your commands,
for you have broadened my understanding. Never take your word of truth from my mouth,
for I have put my hope in your laws. I will always obey your law,
for ever and ever. I will walk about in freedom,
for I have sought out your precepts. It was good for me to be afflicted
so that I might learn your decrees. The law from your mouth is more precious to me
than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. Your hands made me and formed me;
give me understanding to learn your commands. (Psalm 119:2, 10, 12, 14-16, 20, 24, 31, 32, 43-45, 71-73 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment